Day 1: Luxor – Esna
After breakfast our Car and guide will pick you up from your hotel and start Sightseeing in LXR on board the Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut, Memenon Colossi , Karnak’ Temple , Nile tours then transfer to Esna and join the Boat , crew will welcome you on board and have your bags taken to your cabins. We will then set sail on your voyage to Aswan. Overnight close to El Hegz IslandRead MoreRead Less
Day 2: Esna – Edfu
Morning Sailing gently l en-route to Edfu; enjoy breakfast at your leisure, visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments at the Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. We will then set sail for Nile tours to our private island "El Fouza" where we will disembark for dinner served to you on the edge of the Nile.Read MoreRead Less
Day 3: Edfu - Silslea
We set off for the relaxing journey to the temple of Gebel el Silsila, another of our less frequented destinations on the Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise. You will be amazed as we tie up alongside the Speos of Hormheb and the Nile tours. If possible dinner will be served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck of Boat whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.Read MoreRead Less
Day 4: Silslea / Kom Ombo
Breakfast at your leisure as we sail on to Kom Ombo at the Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise. Listen to the sounds of the water buffalo as they wade in the shallow water besides the banks of the Nile tours, the Donkeys as they go about their day to day business and the various bird life of the river. Here we visit to the Greco Roman Temple at Kom Ombo. The temple building is totally symmetrical with two entrance's two halls and two sanctuaries dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeris (Horus the Elder) and the Crocodile God Sobek. Lunch will be served as we head for a small island where we will moor for the evening and enjoy dinner at this atmospheric location.Read MoreRead Less
Day 5: Aswan Tour
Enjoy the privilege and luxury of days gone by as we sail to Aswan on board Princess Donia Nile Cruise, the gateway to Nubia and the Sudan. We should arrive around 10am, giving you plenty of time to visit some of the Nile tours highlights such as the Temple of Philae and the Souk, and unfinished Obelisk You will have lots of time to prepare for our EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN, with Egyptian cuisine, Arabic Music. Dress in your bespoke Gallabeyah .Read MoreRead Less
Day 6: Disembarkation
Enjoy sailing the Nile in a small Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan with full guided visits to Luxor sightseeing , Edfu, Silsela Granti Quarries Hormoheb temple, Kom Ombo and Aswan Nile Tours.
- 5 nights on a Dahabiya Nile cruise based on full board Breakfasts, Lunch Dinner
- Visits in Luxor to West bank with Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and Memnon colossi
- Visit Karnak Temple
- Visit Granit Quarries and Silsela Hormoheb Temple
- Visit Edfu Temple
- Visit Kom Ombo Temple
- Visit Aswan Philae Temple
- Visit High Dam in Aswan
- Visit Souk ( Bazaar ) in Aswan
- Transportation during sightseeing
- Transfer from Luxor to Esna for Embarkation
- All transfers and luggage handling within Egypt during Tours
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- English, French, Spanish or German-speaking, experienced, guides
- Daily Bottled water, tea, and coffee
- Afternoon/sunset tea served with cakes and pastries
- Internet Free of charge
- Taxes and service charges
- Any items of a personal nature.
Prices and check availability
Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise Type:
- Egyptian Dahabiya, 2-Master, sailing boat 2005.
- Length: 36 meters.
- Width: 6.10 meters.
Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise Sundeck:
- Length 23meters, tables, and chairs on deck, oriental seating area, sun lounger.
Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise Cabins:
- 4 double cabins (around 11m2) with twin-or large bed, air condition, wardrobe, big windows, shower, washing basin and WC
Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise Suite:
- 1 suite with a large bed, private terrace, wardrobe, shower; basin and WC.
Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise Kitchen:
- Fully equipped kitchen.
Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise Cuisine:
- Traditional Egyptian cuisine, breakfast, lunch and dinner, afternoon tea with pastry. Food and Beverage: a Full board including tea/coffee and mineral water.
Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise Food & Beverage:
- Full board including tea/coffee and mineral water.
Dahabiya Princess Donia Nile Cruise with the most Fantastic Nile Tours and Sightseeing and the Cruise sailing between Luxor and Aswan is an amazing Egyptian Dahabiya Boat, sailing every Monday from Esna to Aswan, it's a fantastic Nile cruise where you will be able to see a lot of sightseeing along the river between Luxor and Aswan , it's an ideal small boat for small groups, friends, individuals and families use it as private Cruise or family boat with high-end privacy.
we are going to sail up the Nile on a Dahabeya cruise is one of the most enjoyable ways to explore ancient Egypt. Enjoy the luxury and comfort Nile cruise and experience more of ancient Egypt sightseeing. This cruise will take you on a magical Nile tour of ancient Egypt from Luxor where you can wonder at the Temples of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut to Aswan to see the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Temple of Edfu, the temple of Philae, the Souk, the unfinished Obelisk, and the temple of Abu Simble. For sure, you will have unforgettable holiday and you will wish to have more time for more enjoyment.
Terms & Conditions
General Notes :
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements email@example.com.
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees.