Pick-up and return to your hotel
All transfers by A/C modern vehicle
Two-hour Dinner Cruise on the River Nile
Open buffet dinner
Belly dancer, folklore & Western Show
All service charges and taxes
Beverage during dinner
Nile Crystal Dinner Cruise in Cairo is one of the most marvelous experiences tourists who travel to Egypt should never miss. A magnificent Nile Cruise in Cairo by night with superb food and a remarkable entertainment show.
Sailing Schedule of Nile Crystal Dinner Cruise:
Nile Crystal Nile Cruise runs two times every day from Cairo at 7 30 and at 10
With two large dining halls, Nile Crystal is a large impressive dining boat with modern decorations and facilities. Nile Crystal has one of the finest entertainment programs for Nile cruises.
The cuisine of Nile Crystal is mainly Egyptian cuisine with lots of meat and some pasta in an open buffet style. The cruise also offers amazing sweets open buffet. The entertainment of Nile Crystal Dinning Cruise offers western music band, a belly dancer, and the famous Tanoura dancers.
After an amazing evening, the guests may enjoy the rest of the journey at the upper deck having a wonderful time in the upper deck of Nile Crystal Dinning Cruise.
The ride goes for two hours full of wonders and enjoyment. Enjoy an evening sailing down the Nile with Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise (Day Tours) along the River Nile with traditional entertainment and an open buffet dinner. you will begin Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise (Day Tours) by the pick-up from anywhere in Cairo hotel and transfer to cruise departure point.
After boarding, in Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise, (Day Tours) the boat will cruise along the River Nile where you can see Cairo at night from the river. Enjoy an open buffet dinner and get entertained with traditional folklore show such as a belly dancer, Tanoura show, and whirling dervish. The boat will return to the dock where you will disembark and be transferred back to anywhere in Cairo after a wonderful night.
Terms & Conditions
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X-Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements email@example.com
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
- Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by Oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees