Pick-up and return to your hotel.
All transfers by A/C modern vehicle.
Two-hour Dinner Cruise on the River Nile.
Open buffet dinner.
Belly dancer, folklore & Western Show.
All service charges and taxes.
Beverage during dinner.
Nile Maxim Marriott Dinner Cruise is one of the finest choices of Nile Dinner Cruises in Cairo. With the most luxurious services, A class facilities, the best entertainment program, and the finest delicious dishes, The Nile Maxim Marriott Dinner Cruise is a marvelous journey.
Nile Maxim Marriott Dinner Cruise Sailing Schedule:
Nile Maxim Marriott Dinner Cruise runs two times every day from Cairo at 10:00 and at 12:00 PM
Nile Maxim Marriott Dinner Cruise is the first choice for many VIPs and important Egyptian and international figures including presidents and ambassadors. Established in 1996, The Nile Maxim Marriott Dinner Cruise offers a number of restaurants, upper deck, and lounges. The entertainment includes live music, belly dancing, and Tanoora dance performance. The food is simply startling.
Nile Maxim Marriott Dinner Cruise is often described as the most luxurious and deluxe Dinner Nile cruise ship in Cairo. Awarded many times by the Ministry of Tourism for their quality of services and facilities offered, sailing down the Nile can never be better than the Nile Maxim.
Oriental Tours Package includes transportation and the journey on board of The Nile Maxim Marriott Dinner Cruise.
Enjoy an evening sailing down the Nile with Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise (Day Tours) along the River Nile with traditional entertainment and an open buffet dinner. you will begin Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise (Day Tours) by the pick-up from anywhere in Cairo hotel and transfer to cruise departure point.
After boarding, in Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise, (Day Tours) the boat will cruise along the River Nile where you can see Cairo at night from the river. Enjoy an open buffet dinner and get entertained with traditional folklore show such as a belly dancer, Tanoura show, and whirling dervish. The boat will return to the dock where you will disembark and be transferred back to anywhere in Cairo.
Terms & Conditions
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X-Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
- Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by Oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees