MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise offers a never forgettable memory that would always remain in the heart and the soul. MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise is a Nile Cruise ship that provides everything a tourist needs to enjoy a sail down the Nile. Discover the secrets of the Pharaonic temples located between Aswan and the startling temple of Abu Simble.
MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise sails down the Nile from Aswan to Abu Simble 3nights/ 4days and from Abu Simble to Aswan 4nights/ 5days
MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Sailing Schedule:
Mondays: Abu Simble to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
Fridays: Aswan to Abu Simble for 3 nights/4 days
MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Technical Specifications:
- Built in 1995
- Length: 86m
- Width: 14m
- 66 cabins
- 4 suits
- Complete water purification system
- 3 caterpillar marine engines each 470HP
- All partitions and ceilings are fire resistant and sound proofed
- Classified by the Polski Rejestr Statkow.
MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise is a 5 stars ship that sails from Aswan to Abu Simble in style and elegance. The body of the ship was specially designed to cruise the deep water of Lake Nasser. Explore all the ancient Egyptian monuments located between Aswan and Abu Simble in the most charming style.
MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise has 88 cabins and 4 suites distributed on the main, two upper decks and one lower dec
- Each cabin is 22 sq. meters, with private bath/shower
- Each royal suit is 45sq. meters, each grand suit is 70 sq. meters
MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise All Cabins And Suites Contain:
- Large Panoramic Window
- Private bath with bathtub
- Colored TV with in-house music and video channels
- Hair dryer
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Other Facilities:
International telephone & fax
Two level sun deck with swimming pool
Terms & Conditions
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X-Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by Oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees