MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise offers a magnificent experience sailing down the Nile from the charming city of Aswan and the superb temple of Abu Simble. With all services and facilities a passenger might need to have a marvelous vacation in Egypt, MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise is one of the best choices of Nile cruises in Egypt.
MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise sails down the Nile from Aswan to Abu Simble 3nights/ 4days and from Abu Simble to Aswan 4nights/ 5days
MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Sailing Schedule:
Mondays: Aswan to Abu Simble for 3 nights/4 days
Fridays: Abu Simble to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Technical Specifications:
- Built in 1997
- Length: 78m
- Width: 14m
- 75 cabins
- 7 suits
- 2 Royal suits
- Complete water purification system
- 3 caterpillar marine engines each 470HP
- All partitions and ceilings are fire resistant and soundproofed
- Classified by the Polski Rejestr Statkow.
MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise is a wonderful 5 stars ship that sails from Aswan to Abu Simble. It is a memorable rewarding experience of joy and elegance! Visit all the magnificent monuments of ancient Egypt located in Southern Egypt including the breathtaking Temple of Abu Simble in the most charming accommodation and atmosphere.
MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise has 75 cabins, 7 suites, and 2 royal suits distributed on the main, two upper decks and one lower deck
- Each cabin is 22 sq. meters, with private bath/shower
- Each royal suit is 59 sq. meters, each grand suit is 70 sq. meters
MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise All Cabins And Suites Contain:
- Large Panoramic Window
- Private bath with bath tub
- Colored TV with in-house music and video channels
- Hair dryer
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Other Facilities:
Panorama and great view through large window and Terrace
All cabins are air-conditioned with personal control
Sauna and steam bath
Private bathroom, hairdryer
All suites include Jacuzzi baths
Color TV with video channels
Private conditioning unit
Doctor on board
Laundry service and Housekeeping
Accepting all major credit cards
Terms & Conditions
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X-Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements email@example.com
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by Oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees