MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise is a true beauty that sails from Aswan to Abu Simble and vice versa in elegance and style. Offering the only proper conference and business facilities among all Lake Nasser cruises, MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise provides top class facilities and services for those who wish to visit the wonders of ancient Egypt including the marvelous temple of Abu Simble.
MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise sails down the Nile from Aswan to Abu Simble 3nights/ 4days and from Abu Simble to Aswan 4nights/ 5days
MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Sailing Schedule:
Mondays: Abu Simble to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
Fridays: Aswan to Abu Simble for 3 nights/4 days
MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile CruiseTechnical Specifications:
- Built in 2009
- Length: 82m
- Width: 17m
- 87 cabins
- 7 suits
- 5 suits
- Complete water purification system
- 3 caterpillar marine engines each 470HP
MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise is one of the most modern Nile cruise ships that sails from Aswan to Luxor. Setting a new standard for Nile cruise ships, MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise is a matchless choice for those who wish to explore the wonders of ancient Egypt in Southern Egypt.
MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise has 86 cabins and 7 suites distributed on the main, two upper decks and one lower dec
- Each cabin is 27 sq. meters, with private bath/shower
- Each Presidential suit is 54 sq. meters, each Royal suit is 105 sq. meters
MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise All Cabins And Suites Contain:
- Queen Bed or Twin Beds
- Bathroom with Bathtub
- Plasma screen Sat TV
- Safe Box
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- magnifier mirror
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee and Tea-Making Facilities
- In-Room Dining Services
MS African Dream Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Other Facilities:
Panorama and great view through large window and Terrace
All cabins are air-conditioned with personal control
Sauna and steam bath
Private bathroom, hairdryer
All suites include Jacuzzi baths
Color TV with video channels
Private conditioning unit
Doctor on board
Laundry service and Housekeeping
Accepting all major credit cards
Terms & Conditions
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X-Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements email@example.com
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by Oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees