Day 1: Luxor – Arrival to the Nile cruise dahabiya Judi
Arrive at the Ship in Luxor. the crew on Nile cruise Dahabiya Judi will welcome you on board and have your bags taken to your cabins, Start Sightseeing of your Egypt cruise package in LXR to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon and Karnak’ Temple.Overnight in LuxorRead MoreRead Less
Day 2: Luxor – Esna
Possibility for an early morning optional excursion to Balloon trip over Luxor, breakfast on board Nile Cruise Dahabiya Judi, We will then set sail on your voyage to Aswan. Enjoy sailing between Luxor & Esna and enjoy your Egypt cruise package, Overnight close to El Hegz IslandRead MoreRead Less
Day 3: Esna – Edfu
Morning Sailing gently en-route to Edfu; enjoy breakfast at your leisure at your Nile cruise Dahabiya Judi, visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage is included in your Egypt Cruise packages, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. We will then set sail for our private island "El Fouza" where we will disembark for dinner served to you on the edge of the Nile.Read MoreRead Less
Day 4: Edfu - Silslea
we set off for the relaxing journey to the temple of Gebel el Silsila, another of our less frequented destinations of Egypt Cruise package. You will be amazed as we tie up alongside the Speos of Hormheb. If possible dinner will be served on the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck of Nile cruise Dahabiya Judi whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the moodRead MoreRead Less
Day 5: Silslea / Kom Ombo
Breakfast at your leisure on your Nile cruise Dahabiya Judi as we sail on to Kom Ombo. Listen to the sounds of the water buffalo as they wade in the shallow water beside the banks of the Nile, the Donkeys as they go about their day to day business and the various bird life of the river. Here we visit at Egypt Cruise package the Greco Roman Temple of Kom Ombo. The temple building is totally symmetrical with two entrance's two halls and two sanctuaries dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeris (Horus the Elder) and the Crocodile God Sobek. Lunch will be served as we head for a small island where we will moor for the evening and enjoy dinner at this atmospheric locationRead MoreRead Less
Day 6: Kom Ombo / Aswan
Enjoy the privilege and luxury of days gone by as we sail to Aswan at your Nile cruise Dahabiya Judi, the gateway to Nubia and the Sudan. We should arrive around 10 am, giving you plenty of time to visit some of the highlights including in your Egypt cruise packages such as the Temple of Philae and the Souk, and unfinished Obelisk You will have lots of time to prepare for our EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN, with Egyptian cuisine, Arabic Music. Dress in your bespoke Gallabeyah.Read MoreRead Less
Day 7: Disembarkation
After breakfast on your Nile cruise Dahabiya Judi, we bid farewell to the crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you to travel to your next destination at the end of Egypt cruise package
- 6 nights on a Dahabiya Nile cruise based on full board Breakfasts, Lunch Dinner
- Visits in Luxor to West bank with Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and Memnon colossi
- Visit Karnak Temple
- Visit Granit Quarries and Silsela Hormoheb Temple
- Visit Edfu Temple
- Visit Kom Ombo Temple
- Visit Aswan Philae Temple
- Visit High Dam in Aswan
- Visit Souk ( Bazaar ) in Aswan
- Transportation during sightseeing
- Transfer from Luxor to Esna for Embarkation
- All transfers and luggage handling within Egypt during Tours
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- English, French, Spanish or German-speaking, experienced, guides
- Daily Bottled water, tea, and coffee
- Afternoon/sunset tea served with cakes and pastries
- Internet Free of charge
- Taxes and service charges
- Domestic flights as per itinerary.
- International Flights.
- Entry visa upon arrival.
Prices and check availability
Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise is a Cruise sailing between Luxor and Aswan is an amazing Egyptian Dahabiya Boat, Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise sailing every Sunday or Monday from Esna to Aswan, it's a fantastic Nile cruise where you will be able to see allot of sightseeing along the river between Luxor and Aswan , it's an ideal small boat for small groups, friends, individuals, and honeymooners also families use it privately as a family boat with high-end privacy.
Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise sailing between Luxor and Aswan every week, 5 nights / 6 days from Esna, it's a two mast Egyptian small Dahabiya Boat sailing the Nile, which was built in 2008. It is 47.5 meters in length and 7.5 meters wide and has 8 double cabins and 1 double suite, meaning there is a maximum of 18 guests, plus the crew. As the Dahabiya Judi has no engine, there is always an accompanying motorboat for towing it if the wind is calm. There is, however, a 24-hour electric power supply, with an onboard generator, and it runs at 220V.
Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise Sailing schedule:
- Sundays from Esna to Aswan 5 nights / 6 days
Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise Cabins:
The Guest accommodation on the Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise Ship comprises of 8 en-suite air-conditioned cabins (max. occupancy 2 people) measuring 14sqm that can be set out with either two single beds or with a king-size bed. Each cabin is individually named, tastefully decorated and has three large windows so guests can have a great view of the Nile whilst enjoying the privacy of their own room. The cabins boast Egyptian cotton bedding, flat screen TV, and telephone with ample wardrobe and drawer space. The bathrooms are equipped with a power shower, toilet, washbasin, and hairdryer. You also have your own steward who is responsible for helping to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible.
Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise Owner's Suite:
The Owner’s suite is fully air-conditioned and spans the full width of the rear of the ship. The suite is measuring 23.37m2 with a beautiful Lounge that opens onto its own private terrace which affords panoramic views of the Nile, perfect for entertaining or “when you just want to be alone”. The Suite boasts Egyptian cotton bedding, telephone with ample wardrobe and drawer space. The bathrooms are equipped with a power shower, toilet, washbasin, and hairdryer. It has all of the luxury fittings of the cabins but in a more spacious and sumptuous setting.
Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise Sundek:
The Upper Deck is the place to be for sun worshipers with sun beds and cool down shower. It has oriental seating, sun Lounger, two Pergolas decorated with Arabic style, one of them has a big bar serving Fresh juices and alcoholic, However, Sundeck is for guests wanting to escape the heat of the sun it is partially shaded. We will take meals at our large banqueting table and relax on the comfortable deck furniture, or sip mint tea in our Arabic corner furnished with local carpets and cushions as well as Arabesque sofas.
Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise Salon and Restaurant:
The Salon is at the front of the ship and makes a delightful meeting place, as well as providing an alternative location for meals. Borrow a book or DVD from our library, play board games, watch major events on satellite TV or connect with the outside world with our onboard internet connection. The salon is also a place to meet your fellow guests for drinks at the bar before dinner and perhaps sip a digestive and discuss the events of the day late into the evening.
Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise Cuisine:
The food on board Dahabiya Judi is designed to offer a wide range of dishes which will appeal to most tastes.
Breakfast is a leisurely affair which may be taken on the top deck whenever you are ready in the morning. There are no set times and the stewards will bring you freshly squeezed juice, fresh fruit, fine coffee and a variety tea’s, eggs any way you like them, even soft boiled eggs and soldiers as well as the usual cereals etc. Or you may prefer to try an Egyptian breakfast “Shak Shuka” eggs scrambled with onion, peppers, garlic and a little chili served with soft bread rolls to awaken your palate!
We buy freshly caught fish from the local fisherman as they pull up alongside at any convenient point during our journey; we are able to change the menu at short notice to accommodate freshly grilled Nile Perch or Catfish
Terms & Conditions
General Notes :
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X Mas , New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements email@example.com.
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request .
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed , in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- Tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfying with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
- Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees.