Pick-up and return to your hotel
All transfers by A/C modern vehicle
Two-hour Dinner Cruise on the River Nile
Open buffet dinner
Belly dancer, folklore & Western Show
All service charges and taxes
Beverage during dinner
The Pharaohs Dinner Nile Cruise is one of the most glorious experiences enjoyed by tourists who visit Egypt. They would spend 2 hours of excitement in a cruise designed after the ancient Egyptian solar boats yet offers the highest standards of services and facilities.
The Pharaohs Dinner Nile Cruise is the only thematic Nile cruise in Cairo. Guests would go on a wonderful journey sailing down the River Nile and roaming around the history of Egypt in an unforgettable mood. Inspired by the outlines and design of ancient Egyptian solar boats, this is an experience not to be missed.
Sailing Schedule of Pharaohs Dinner Nile Cruise:
Pharaohs Dinner Nile Cruise runs two times every day from Cairo at 7 45 and at 10 30 PM
Enjoy a two-hours ride in the ancient Egyptian style in the Pharaohs Dinner Nile Cruise ship. The ship offers top class services and all sorts of modern facilities. The ride includes the renowned belly dancing performance, live music band, and the best international and Egyptian dishes the land of the Nile may offer.
Our package includes transportation and the journey on board of the Cruise.
Enjoy an evening sailing down the Nile with Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise (Day Tours) along the River Nile with traditional entertainment and an open buffet dinner. you will begin Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise (Day Tours) by the pick-up from anywhere in Cairo hotel and transfer to cruise departure point.
After boarding, in Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise, (Day Tours) the boat will cruise along the River Nile where you can see Cairo at night from the river. Enjoy an open buffet dinner and get entertained with traditional folklore show such as a belly dancer, Tanoura show, and whirling dervish. The boat will return to the dock where you will disembark and be transferred back to anywhere in Cairo. A dinner cruise journey is a marvelous experience.
Terms & Conditions
- Published Prices are valid the whole year Except high seasons, X-Mas, New year and Easter period, please contact us to receive supplements firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are subject to hotel availabilities, in case hotel is fully booked a suitable alternative of same offered Standard and quality hotel will be booked.
- Hotels, airlines, extra nights and extra tours are available upon request.
- Children rates are based on 1 child under 12 years old sharing parents room without extra bed, in case extra bed is requested there will be a supplement.
- 25% deposit payment is requested upon signing up for your chosen package through our credit card payment channel or by receiving online payment invoice.
- The balance due of 75% is requested one month before the arrival, our operations team will be sending to you an online payment invoice to settle the balance due then you will be receiving all travel documents related to your trip.
- Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control
- The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
- The tip is not included in the trip price so all the working staff is expecting to be tipping and this only if you were satisfied with your trip/services and of course this is not compulsory and will advise you later the tipping figure.
- Cancellations should be in writing and be acknowledgeable by Oriental tours team, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation received prior to Arrival more than 60 days, there will be only 10% deducted as administrative fees.
- 60-31 Days will be against 50% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- 30-15 days will be against 75% cancellation fees of the total package Amount.
- Less than 15 days will be against 80% cancellation fees.
- No show will be 100% cancellation fees